Saturday, December 29, 2007

Year in Review

2007 wasn't a good year for too many people!

Thank Buddy the Doxie for the great pic
I finally got some comments. It only took two years! You popular bloggers out there don't know how lucky you all are! I'd like to publicly thank SnaggleTooth for her assistance.
I had a quiet year working my butt and brain off in order to survive in mediocrity.

At least the sea level hasn't risen alot yet, even though the glaciers are known to be melting near the North and South poles. I'm still wondering if the Emperior Penguins will survive this year.

Even though "Global Warming" has been excalating, it's still pretty nasty freezing here lately! I want my own wind turbine so I don't need to pay for power or heat anymore.

I need alot more money to pay the bills!

Will enough change in the U. S. of A. politically to make 2008 a better year for me and all my buddies? Can any new President better the economic difficulties faced in mainstream work finding? Will somebody please stop this stupid war based on misunderstanding and hate?

Can my world ever change to the point where I can afford to live well on earnings of my brain power? Currently I'm surviving without having to lie, or do something unethical, or illegal. Just barely, by the skin of my teeth. I want to be paid for my talents, but the jobs do not exist.

2008 give us a fighting chance to excel!

2 Comments:

Blogger Milk Brain said...

here! here! I think the feds should offer everyone grant money aiming to put a couple solar panels on each and every roof or yard. It would helpe veryone ALOT.. it may not pay all the electric, but it would certainly help.. you can even get them to heat up your hot water for you too! wow.. what an idea.. imagine if the prez decided to do something like that.. god forbid he should suggest something that would be good for the planet!

9:08 AM  
Blogger eggs said...

After watching the NH debates tonite, I don't think a one of 'em will get us outa this mess!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home