Saturday, May 27, 2006

Been Away




Ah, James Montgomery again, on the mouth harp at a blues fest in my home village a few years ago. I took the pic, myself back in the good old daze-.




This is only my blog away from the home blog, that I use occassionally, as a spare n test-tube-rat. Kinda affectionately as a telly-tubby, but not the purple one. Pix got placed up here before I got to put more on the old, stuck on written matters one.

Maybe I'll use it for other things some-time.
Now it's still just the schitzo-blah-blog!

I'm pretty surprized after not updating all this time,
Blogger didn't even axe me! This is how I learn experimentally...
I wonder if blogs just linger on forever, like my mom's old web page at http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/janw418/ does.


I'll be VERY surprized if any of my reg readers at http://snaggedt.blogspot.com/ ever even find this!
I've got 4 whole profile views already...
and ZERO comments!
A new NON-RECORD!

How long will this last...
Hmmm, I think I'll ad a link under an obscure title to the other one, and see how long it takes someone to find it... it's been awhile since I re-signed-up here cause blogger was screwed up one day and wouldn't let me into ExitStageRight...

I noticed some bloggers start-up multiple blogs for different purposes.
I really don't have that kind of time, (yet).
Silly me, I signed up as a whole other user!

Oh, the lenghts we travel just to keep blogging once addicted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home